July 31, 2011

KFCM decide to break engagement with Elia

Heyp peeps ! Salam 1 blogger ,


in SNBJ, probably no one who knew the storm that hit
between KFCM with her ​​fiance,Elia..,when the various issues
that relate to the thirdperson in their relationship can not remain 
silent KFCM again , [myb he angry]

I know the story about me with other women is widespread in 
variouswebsites and blogsHowever, I would like to clarify all that
is not true.I am not a female foot or 'playboy'. It is all baseless accusations.

let's follow the expression of feeling goalkeeper Malaysia or known as KFCM :

Khairul Fahmi

ore issues to make their relationship (KFCM & Elia) more distant!
Elia also said he was listening to how I go out with other women
hand in hand. There are also some pictures have been spread on the internet.

in much the picture, only a few women I know. one is a dahlia.
she (Dahlia) was like my own sister, and we're just friends,
we also stayed the same village (Kelantan). Some say I buy a car
for Dahlia as a gift, but the accusation were baseless, absolutely! car
belonged to my sister, and the car was also the name of my sister.

The question is how these issues can arise?

There is also an issue I scolding Ibu Elia, and I do not deny
I did talk to the Ibu Elia but not scolding him, we
talk to resolve problems between me and Elia

I still love Elia, but when the situation becomes more murky,
I need to think long and talk to my family members and 
I decided to break our engagement strap


I was talking with Elia, and I did not take the easy way
but I think the best way to clean up the reputation of all parties.

I wish to emphasizethis decision not because ORANG KETIGA !

Many also say that I became more sure with the success I have.
Actually, I have not succeeded yetTravel career as a footballer
far. After allI'm youngThere are many things I need to learn before
I am prepared to go through marriage.

For the past two years, I am determined to focus entirely on football.
I do not want any controversy over the course of my career and inhibit it
one reason why I made the decision. "


source : METRO AHAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
download it from somewhere? A theme like yours
with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your theme.
Kudos
http://singaporetuitiontutoragency.webs.com/
My site > singapore tuition tutor agency